Sanjay's Wrecking Ball Robusta

  • Thread starter Thread starter tnyr5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
im trying my luck!
Ebzmxptc_o.jpg
 
Im curious of where he place his in his tank and what conditon is it in in terms of flow and lighting. I have several colony of this specie and has been in my system over 3+ years but never color up. Just barely hint of green.
 
I think I had the same coral a while back... unfortunately the "frag" was rather fresh and it did not make it. real bummer - such a nice coral

The guy I got it from has a gigantic colony of it! Needs a ton of light, and even more flow (who would have guessed when the branches are almost 2" thick)
20180514_224540.png
 
That piece is amazing. Can't tell if this is a robusta or abrotinodes. Always one of my top favorite coral species.
Here's mine from a friend

IMG_1073.JPG
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new