SAQUA Red Sea Reefer XL 300

SAQUA

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Location
Finland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Starting my new Red Sea Reefer XL 300 build.
Rockwork and plumbing done so far. I added DIY algae scrubber. Next steps to fill the aquarium and add a salt. I will try to keep this simple as possible.
I have some photos and videos of my old setup Red Sea Reefer XL 525 on Instagram: 20thertist12 and on Youtube: 20theRtist11

IMG_5994.jpg
IMG_6092.jpg
IMG_6096.jpg
IMG_6097.jpg
IMG_6470.jpg
IMG_6518.jpg
 
Look forward to seeing your build progress. My 300 XL just arrived! I‘m interested in seeing how you made your algae scrubber. Mind posting some pictures of it?

cheers
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new