SaraB's Anthias "school"

  • Thread starter Thread starter gparr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gparr

Waterbox Keeper
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2008
Messages
2,137
Reaction score
20
Location
NW Chicago Suburbs
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sara has a small group of nine or ten anthias. Seven of them are regularly out feeding in the open water. The others are still hiding as they get used to the tank. This is the first time I've tried to shoot a group of fish such as this. These four seemed to work out decently.
Gary

1.
sbanthias01.jpg


2.
sbanthias02.jpg


3.
sbanthias03.jpg


4.
sbanthias04.jpg
 
Wow, are those splitfins?
 
Sara...I am SO making a trip out to your house one of these days....I always thought a large school of anthais would be the bomb...I'd love to see a video of them in the tank....are they eating well?
 
Those are gorgeous!

Great pics!

Brandon
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new