Sauced and Confused (Lost Remix)

Gay Pride Rainbow GIF by Capital Pride | Have Pride 365!
 
I was TRYING...

Figured first step is naming it. Didn't think y'all would be on page 3 before I got back into Editing mode...

After reading that to myself, I understand that was stupid of me.
I can’t believe you didn’t use the name I picked :(

Yeah… now you’re gonna have to go back a look for it…good luck to ya :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
 
Well moar spam bro just picked up both these two for 20$ lfs the hammer and torch. 2 frags of 3 headed duncans for 15$. I ran out of there needless to say..... excited to start seeing your guys find there new home
 

Attachments

  • 20221120_165036.jpg
    20221120_165036.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 56
  • 20221120_165155.jpg
    20221120_165155.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 80
  • 20221120_165210.jpg
    20221120_165210.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 70
Chalk splam
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20221119_233358177.jpg
    PXL_20221119_233358177.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 88
  • PXL_20221120_001149746.jpg
    PXL_20221120_001149746.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 90
  • PXL_20221113_164605908.jpg
    PXL_20221113_164605908.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 51
  • PXL_20221113_185247227.jpg
    PXL_20221113_185247227.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 57
  • PXL_20221104_155123094.jpg
    PXL_20221104_155123094.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 54
  • PXL_20221103_191216772.jpg
    PXL_20221103_191216772.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 55

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new