"Saved by the Bell" Clam??

That is a awesome clam. But lets don't make a dress out of him.
 
haha I really want to! But we have a 55 g that is just shy of 6 months old and I don't think our lights are strong enough.. They are:
2 20 kelvin halides and 2 vho actinics 100 watt

What do you think? I know different clams are different in terms of needs for lighting.. and a self-proclaimed "clam nut" is probably the best person to ask!
 
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1368598565.724237.jpg



Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
haha I really want to! But we have a 55 g that is just shy of 6 months old and I don't think our lights are strong enough.. They are:
2 20 kelvin halides and 2 vho actinics 100 watt

What do you think? I know different clams are different in terms of needs for lighting.. and a self-proclaimed "clam nut" is probably the best person to ask!

You're good to go with those lights, get it while the getting's good!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new