Say Cheeze! My Fiji Cube 38 AIO Peninsula is up!

OP
OP
Cheeze

Cheeze

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

can you please share your ai Nero 3 settings for your tank? I am trying to dial in the best setting for my tank.
So sorry for the late reply!
I’m always tinkering with my Nero settings based upon what I think the corals in it’s wave path need without disturbing my fish too much…but here is my current setting:

Attachments

• 4FD2989D-3613-4F7D-9BEC-CF0403D8DCD7.jpeg
    4FD2989D-3613-4F7D-9BEC-CF0403D8DCD7.jpeg
    64.7 KB · Views: 52

dixons_reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So sorry for the late reply!
I’m always tinkering with my Nero settings based upon what I think the corals in it’s wave path need without disturbing my fish too much…but here is my current setting:
No worries. I figured you might’ve been busy. This is what I’m running it at as I feel that the other end of the tank doesn’t get enough flow. Im thinking of getting one more wavemaker for the other end.
AB118F5D-C93A-48A4-9F3D-F0F21BD93638.png

OP
OP
Cheeze

Cheeze

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No worries. I figured you might’ve been busy. This is what I’m running it at as I feel that the other end of the tank doesn’t get enough flow. Im thinking of getting one more wavemaker for the other end.
AB118F5D-C93A-48A4-9F3D-F0F21BD93638.png
That's a nice diverse setting...always good to monitor the corals and fish to see what works best. I also play around with the location and aim of my Nero, so keep doing what you feel is best while keeping an eye!

sgdnycct

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I know this is an older thread. I just set up my 38 AIO. The tank is great but I find the quality of the stand is questionable. How did you run the wiring? There are no openings in the cabinet.

sgdnycct

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I know this is an older thread. I just set up my 38 AIO. The tank is great but I find the quality of the stand is questionable. How did you run the wiring? There are no openings in the cabinet.
I made the call in case anyone is interested. I drilled a 5" hole in the back and taped it with black duct tape and ran all my wiring that way. I then drilled a small hole on the bottom corner to run the power supply. I'm happy with it.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 93 75.6%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back