mia424

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!

I’m super excited to show off my 108 gallon fiji cube tank as it grows!

It has been up and running for roughly 6 months now and currently houses 2 clowns (1 black ice and 1 regular ocellaris) from my LFS, tons of live rock (not sure on the exact number of lbs. I ended up actually using, I believe it is roughly 100).

I am using the 24 gallon sump, 5 gallon ATO reservoir, and stand that came with the tank from fiji cube. In the sump, I have bio media (matrix), filter floss, a bio brick seeded with microbacter7, a pod puck for the pod population I’ve been cultivating, and a refugium with chaeto that is lit by a Kessil H80.

I am also very excited as I just received some new additions from biota today! I got a pair of mandarin dragonets, a yellow tang, and a royal gramma basslet. They are currently all in QT and are doing great so far!

I can’t wait to keep this thread updated as I continue building and growing my tank and eventually get into reefing!

image.jpg
IMG_0781.jpeg
IMG_0728.jpeg
IMG_0855.jpeg
IMG_0845.jpeg
IMG_0820.jpeg
IMG_0808.jpeg

Gumbies R Us

Another Fish in the Sea
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!

It has been up and running for roughly 6 months now and currently houses 2 clowns (1 black ice and 1 regular ocellaris) from my LFS, tons of live rock (not sure on the exact number of lbs. I ended up actually using, I believe it is roughly 100).

I am using the 24 gallon sump, 5 gallon ATO reservoir, and stand that came with the tank from fiji cube. In the sump, I have bio media (matrix), filter floss, a bio brick seeded with microbacter7, a pod puck for the pod population I’ve been cultivating, and a refugium with chaeto that is lit by a Kessil H80.

I am also very excited as I just received some new additions from biota today! I got a pair of mandarin dragonets, a yellow tang, and a royal gramma basslet. They are currently all in QT and are doing great so far!

I can’t wait to keep this thread updated as I continue building and growing my tank and eventually get into reefing!

image.jpg
IMG_0781.jpeg
IMG_0728.jpeg
IMG_0855.jpeg
IMG_0845.jpeg
IMG_0820.jpeg
IMG_0808.jpeg
Love the fish!

Biota_Marine

Jake At Biota
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!

image.jpg
IMG_0781.jpeg
IMG_0728.jpeg
IMG_0855.jpeg
IMG_0845.jpeg
IMG_0820.jpeg
IMG_0808.jpeg
Keep us updated on the fish! Thank you for supporting us

OP
OP
mia424

mia424

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Keep us updated on the fish! Thank you for supporting us
Unfortunately the male mandarin died after about 24 hours, I’m not sure what happened to him but I think he just didn’t handle shipping very well as he pretty much hid until he passed. The other 3 fish are all doing great though! They are very active and eating a ton!

Happy to support you guys as I think you do amazing work!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 116 58.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.6%
Back