mia424

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
31
Location
Minnesota
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello everyone!

My name is Mia and I am new to the hobby from Minnesota! I first began my saltwater journey about 1.5 years ago, and after MANY obstacles and roadblocks along the way, my 108 gallon fiji cube tank is finally complete (until I add more fancy equipment in the future!)

I currently have 1 black ice clownfish and one regular ocellaris clown in my display tank, which I moved over from their QT/temporary holding tank this past fall. They are thriving so far!

I’ve also been cultivating a large population of copepods in my display/sump and recently added a refugium which has been incredible at helping with unwanted algae!

I am very excited to show off the new additions I received from biota today: a pair of mandarin dragonets, a yellow tang, and a royal gramma basslet! The mandarins are TINY and I think they are adorable, but they are in their own acclimation box in the QT right now because I’m scared to set them free until they grow a bit more!

My tank is currently just a FOWLR, but I have started doing research on corals and I would love to start reefing in the near future!

I’m so excited to be here and I can’t wait to show you all how my tank grows!

IMG_0855.jpeg
IMG_0845.jpeg
IMG_0808.jpeg
IMG_0804.jpeg
IMG_0781.jpeg
IMG_0870.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new