125 Gallon FOWLR Stocking

  • Thread starter Thread starter litsoh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
What other fish do you have in the tank with it?

In that tank I have:

1 Blue Hippo Tang (Dory)
1 Sailfin Tang
1 Chocolate Tang
2 Yellowtail Blue Damsels
1 3 stripe Damsel
2 Blue Devil Damsels
1 Humuhumu Trigger

I am planning to add in a Clown Trigger and at least 1 other type of trigger soon. I am also thinking about adding in a Clown Tang as well...
 
In that tank I have:

1 Blue Hippo Tang (Dory)
1 Sailfin Tang
1 Chocolate Tang
2 Yellowtail Blue Damsels
1 3 stripe Damsel
2 Blue Devil Damsels
1 Humuhumu Trigger

I am planning to add in a Clown Trigger and at least 1 other type of trigger soon. I am also thinking about adding in a Clown Tang as well...
Oh Clown Tangs are another personal favorite, too big for my tank though. I can’t wait until I’m able to catch a Yellow to add in
 
In that tank I have:

1 Blue Hippo Tang (Dory)
1 Sailfin Tang
1 Chocolate Tang
2 Yellowtail Blue Damsels
1 3 stripe Damsel
2 Blue Devil Damsels
1 Humuhumu Trigger

I am planning to add in a Clown Trigger and at least 1 other type of trigger soon. I am also thinking about adding in a Clown Tang as well...

My clown trigger is a hoss but definitely like 4th or 5th in the hierarchy of my tank.

I made the mistake of not adding my Sohal last. If you do a Clown Tang, make sure it's the last fish you want in the tank, Sohal is also a beast. Pretty sure they are the exact same fish with different coloration. Sohal is much more hardy and larger; I've had 2 Clown Tangs die while in quarantine at the LFS.

Sohal is definitely my favorite fish combining personality and look. Just awesome. Pretty sure they need 6 feet in length but mine might be a foot long at this point with it's streamers.



 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new