90 gallon FOWLR stocking evaluation.

Zenny

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 8, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a complete beginner to saltwater, but do have some freshwater experience. I'm currently planning a 90 gallon FOWLR setup with the following stocking. All fish will be Biota or ORA captive bred (with the exception of the zebra barred dartfish):

2 pink skunk clowns
1 watchman goby w/ pistol shrimp
1 matted filefish
4 pajama cardinals
1 coral beauty angelfish
1 mandarin dragonette

I plan on introducing some copepods because I've heard that's good for the mandarin, even if it was raised on prepared/frozen foods. I'm also using a thick sand layer to give the watchman and shrimp plenty of burrowing room. Does my list sound reasonable? Anything else I should know about these species?
 
Last edited:
Ignore the part about the dartfish. That was a mistake I forgot to edit out.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new