- Joined
- Oct 8, 2026
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 2
- What state or country do you live in
- California
I'm a complete beginner to saltwater, but do have some freshwater experience. I'm currently planning a 90 gallon FOWLR setup with the following stocking. All fish will be Biota or ORA captive bred (with the exception of the zebra barred dartfish):
2 pink skunk clowns
1 watchman goby w/ pistol shrimp
1 matted filefish
4 pajama cardinals
1 coral beauty angelfish
1 mandarin dragonette
I plan on introducing some copepods because I've heard that's good for the mandarin, even if it was raised on prepared/frozen foods. I'm also using a thick sand layer to give the watchman and shrimp plenty of burrowing room. Does my list sound reasonable? Anything else I should know about these species?
2 pink skunk clowns
1 watchman goby w/ pistol shrimp
1 matted filefish
4 pajama cardinals
1 coral beauty angelfish
1 mandarin dragonette
I plan on introducing some copepods because I've heard that's good for the mandarin, even if it was raised on prepared/frozen foods. I'm also using a thick sand layer to give the watchman and shrimp plenty of burrowing room. Does my list sound reasonable? Anything else I should know about these species?
Last edited:
