Saying goodbye to a good freshwater fish

  • Thread starter Thread starter Naiad
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Naiad

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 30, 2013
Messages
2,347
Reaction score
1,067
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I got home today I found my 14 yo cichlid had passed. I knew he was getting ready as he stopped eating a few days ago. Goodbye pinkie. You were an abusive mate, horrible father and all around jerk of a fish but you will be missed. [emoji22]

RIP Pinkie 2001-2015, survived by big mama, Thor and kitty.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new