SBB 275 Auctions plus 160 Fresh corals - Going on now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Joe462

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
My rock flowers, some new baby’s in the tank. You can see one of the babies in the upper left of the second pic and some in the bowl in the first pick
IMG_0626.jpeg

IMG_0627.jpeg

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
yeah that tank doesn't get a lot of attention (no acros) so its got some algea issues. i'm working on it though, better now than it was a week ago, lol

Let me know if you find a fast solution haha
ever try a pitho crab(or multiple?) reefcleaner has them and they went straight for my BA

ReeferZ1227

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I Popped on the reefbrite before bed to take a look. Everything looked normal. Then there was a huge amount of stuff in the water, i thought it was air bubbles or somrthing from the sump. Noticed it wasnt in the frag tank and sump checked out. I think something spawned. I pulled a cup of water out, there was a few red eggs.

Thoughts?
1000031936.jpg

1000031933.jpg

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I Popped on the reefbrite before bed to take a look. Everything looked normal. Then there was a huge amount of stuff in the water, i thought it was air bubbles or somrthing from the sump. Noticed it wasnt in the frag tank and sump checked out. I think something spawned. I pulled a cup of water out, there was a few red eggs.

Thoughts?
1000031936.jpg

1000031933.jpg
Television Dancing GIF

Joe462

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0

Thoughts?
1000031936.jpg

1000031933.jpg
Bristle worms? They spawned in one of my tanks recently and it looked pink. Though sounds like it might be bigger than whit I saw, it made the water cloudy, I didn’t put it in a cup or anything to see if I could identify anything. I just changed out the filter socks added some of the coral snow to clarify the water. I only know it was bristle worms cause I could see one of them popping out of the rock work and releasing the whatever the proper word is gametes?

ReeferZ1227

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bristle worms? They spawned in one of my tanks recently and it looked pink. Though sounds like it might be bigger than whit I saw, it made the water cloudy, I didn’t put it in a cup or anything to see if I could identify anything. I just changed out the filter socks added some of the coral snow to clarify the water. I only know it was bristle worms cause I could see one of them popping out of the rock work and releasing the whatever the proper word is gametes?
Mine wasnt that cloudy, they were the size of small pellet food bassically. I think it may have been coral

Back