SBB 275 Auctions plus 160 Fresh corals - Going on now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

SudzFD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are a few pics of a few of my SBB corals. And I realize I’m not great at taking photos. Any tips for better iPhone photos?

Kermit the Frog

IMG_1375.jpeg

Princess Peach

IMG_1376.jpeg

Light Saber Acro

IMG_1372.jpeg

IMG_1373.jpeg

Red Hulk Monty

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I just have the one torch from SBB, I think i just prefer to see them in person. I usually pick them up at frag swaps. There are a couple hobbyist and vendors that go to the localish swaps and have some really nice torches
That sounds awesome and I would love to have good frag swaps nearby. I'm looking at 4-5 hours for the round trip. LFS are an hour away, and those are overpriced and not the same quality. I can occasionally find a gem there.

It's much easier ordering online and knowing I will get quality frags. Not a dime sized head for a torch. I paid $70-$80 for a hellfire and grim reaper to be burned with tiny frags.

Joe462

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
That sounds awesome and I would love to have good frag swaps nearby. I'm looking at 4-5 hours for the round trip. LFS are an hour away, and those are overpriced and not the same quality. I can occasionally find a gem there.

It's much easier ordering online and knowing I will get quality frags. Not a dime sized head for a torch. I paid $70-$80 for a hellfire and grim reaper to be burned with tiny frags.
INDMAS and Cincinnati/Dayton are that far away? Indiana is a long state. That is a bummer! I can get to 5 or so that are 2-3 hours away (each way), and the Columbus one is only about an hour from me. I always sell some stuff at the swaps to help make it worth the drive.

No very good LFSs though that are less than an hour drive, all the localish ones for me aren't very good with coral.

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
INDMAS and Cincinnati/Dayton are that far away? Indiana is a long state. That is a bummer! I can get to 5 or so that are 2-3 hours away (each way), and the Columbus one is only about an hour from me. I always sell some stuff at the swaps to help make it worth the drive.

No very good LFSs though that are less than an hour drive, all the localish ones for me aren't very good with coral.
Yup, kind of out here in the middle of the corn fields.

I would like those drives but 3 kids in tow makes for a very long day.

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Season 2 Shut Up GIF by Paramount+

For this sale we are running to fun things :)

1) we will do a sticker prize reveal for 5 Lucky people. What this means is that on the back of the free sticker we send we will put a number on the sticker. Number 1-5. This number will the correspond to a prize. We will give 5 Prizes to be revealed after all the sticker numbers are claimed. Number 1 will get 1st pick on the prize and then number 2 will choose and so forth. In order to claim your number, you have to take a picture of the sticker with the number you got and post it here within 24 hours of receiving your box. If you don’t show the number you got within 24 hours you will forfeit your number. Once all the numbers are claimed. we will do a reveal sometime before May 1st. The reveal will show the 5 prizes that can be picked. Once the Reveal is complete the winners will choose the prize starting with number 1. Good luck to all we can’t wait to see who wins! Tag us if you won or the claim won’t count

2) we will do an unboxing video contest for a $250 Gift card. We will pick a video at random and award the winner after all boxes have been shipped. The idea is that you will do a video receiving your corals. You will document the package coming in and opening them and then showing them in your tank. We will use the video on our testimonial section of our website. We hope many people enter this contest. the video must be on YouTube. Tag us with your entry or it won’t count. Good luck to all and we cant wait to see what you got!

3) stay active as we will be giving out random $25 gift card as this thread lives on!!!!!

6t4nova

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Over 2 tons of gravel shoveled out of the back of the truck and have 2 maybe 3 tons to go.

Me tomorrow...

infomercial movement GIF
lol did that a few weekends ago. Rented a mini excavator to plant some Pygmy palm trees in the back yard.

Then got to move 3 tons of sand and 2 tons of pea gravel

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
lol did that a few weekends ago. Rented a mini excavator to plant some Pygmy palm trees in the back yard.

Then got to move 3 tons of sand and 2 tons of pea gravel
I always say I'm going to rent one of those but never do. A shovel, mattock, spade, and a rake when I installed the pools, retaining wall, french drain and everything else.

Though I got a larger french drain I need to run, about 100 ft, I will probably rent one for that.

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I putna tarp down then have the bed filled, once you get a bulk of it off ylu can drag a hefty amount off by pulling the tarp, saves a ton of shoveling
I do that with sand, dirt, and mulch, torn too many with the gravel. I've thought about used billboard vinyls, those are some thick heavy material.

ReeferZ1227

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I always say I'm going to rent one of those but never do. A shovel, mattock, spade, and a rake when I installed the pools, retaining wall, french drain and everything else.

Though I got a larger french drain I need to run, about 100 ft, I will probably rent one for that.
Anything that requires a triaxle i rent a bobcat theyre cheap enough.

Plywood works as well, tarp got me through a couple ton to top off the garden with river rock. You do tear it up tho.

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 20 18.2%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 46 41.8%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 16 14.5%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 24 21.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.6%
Back