SBB 275 Auctions plus 160 Fresh corals - Going on now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Some picture updates of some of our SBB sticks!

20240408_142741.jpg
20240408_142757.jpg
20240408_142810.jpg
20240408_142905.jpg
That last one is amazing.

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lil 4-gallon tank has been styled by SBB corals lol
My only complaint...I didn't get my free sticker :crying-face:
Now my permanant 4 gallon needs to get here!
You have a temporary 4 gallon that is awaiting an upgraded 4 gallon in its stead? What say you!!!

sevenx7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have a temporary 4 gallon that is awaiting an upgraded 4 gallon in its stead? What say you!!!
wellllllllll I decided to use a 4 gallon frag tank I had laying around and then noticed that the manufacturer changed the description to "Not for displays."

So I ordered a 4-gallon PNW customs tank that'll get here by Wednesday, but I had the media bags cooking for a bit and decided to just run the tank for a bit until the new ones were delivered.

Im holding them here til I build out my 40L IM tank, but also have my Evo running if they take a turn XD

I just need to find a powerhead that works in a 4 gallon! I thought the Nero 3 would work, but it seems like it's going to be too strong!

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
wellllllllll I decided to use a 4 gallon frag tank I had laying around and then noticed that the manufacturer changed the description to "Not for displays."

So I ordered a 4-gallon PNW customs tank that'll get here by Wednesday, but I had the media bags cooking for a bit and decided to just run the tank for a bit until the new ones were delivered.

Im holding them here til I build out my 40L IM tank, but also have my Evo running if they take a turn XD

I just need to find a powerhead that works in a 4 gallon! I thought the Nero 3 would work, but it seems like it's going to be too strong!
I use the Sicce Voyager Nano on my 10 gallon. I have one of the small ones in my 2.5 gallon as well, but I'm using a light dimmer to lower the percentage it runs at.

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm gonna run a teacup acro tank with full spectrum candlelight...you know...just to show how much of a purist I am
Powered only by solar eclipse, right?

I wonder how many Amish get into reef keeping and how to create a river mill powered power head.

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Powered only by solar eclipse, right?

I wonder how many Amish get into reef keeping and how to create a river mill powered power head.
Bringing the Amish into this eh? :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

So there are a decent amount of Amish around here. They sometimes put their homes up for sale. Massive homes with 8+ bedrooms, huge kitchens, massive 2 story homes with full basements and cellar. Sometimes walk out basements. Huge wrap around porches.

And of course, no running water, no bathrooms, no electricity, wood stoves to cook on and to heat the home.

But my gosh they are beautiful, I've often wondered what it would take to slowly modernize one of those homes.

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bringing the Amish into this eh? :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

So there are a decent amount of Amish around here. They sometimes put their homes up for sale. Massive homes with 8+ bedrooms, huge kitchens, massive 2 story homes with full basements and cellar. Sometimes walk out basements. Huge wrap around porches.

And of course, no running water, no bathrooms, no electricity, wood stoves to cook on and to heat the home.

But my gosh they are beautiful, I've often wondered what it would take to slowly modernize one of those homes.
Dude...Amish hauntings are the most boring hauntings of all time. Nobody wants to hear the constant banging of hammers and hand saws

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Dude...Amish hauntings are the most boring hauntings of all time. Nobody wants to constantly hear the constant banging of hammers and hand saws
Huh... I figured you fall asleep to the sound of that. Dream of all the sweet cabinetry they are making.

There's a business just south of here named "Amish Cabinets" :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice Acros, what's that big green flowy one called?
First one was SBB Cosmic Bubblegum, next SBB Bugs Bunny, SBB Solar Fuzz, SBB Aussie Shortcake, the big guy is SBB Orangeade, then the purple and green is a Battlecorals I don’t remember the name of

A/C or D/C, What’s Your Preference?

• A/C

Votes: 8 9.6%
  • D/C

Votes: 51 61.4%
  • Both

Votes: 16 19.3%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 13 15.7%

Back