SBB - 275 Auctions up now + 80 WYSWYG Corals. Click now to Join!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ralphsbbcorals

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

SBB "BIG BIRD" BOOGER​

Flash auction up
Ending tonight
Click link below to bid now

1708466612586.png

Zero_Cool

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will prempt this with the tickets were a gift as my wife's sister wanted us to visit.

Sorry about this rant, but....

People who fly Southwest and send 1 of their group to board early and then that person saves seats with a purse and another bag denying the standard boarding process. You suck.

Flight attendant standing 1 row behind early boarder, I look to take the middle and window seats (early boarder is in the aisle), early boarder says these seats are saved. I look to the attendant as say "is this how this works with open seating?". She gives me a look like "really?" and I walk on.

I hate flying Southwest.

ros3to

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will prempt this with the tickets were a gift as my wife's sister wanted us to visit.

People who fly Southwest and send 1 of their group to board early and then that person saves seats with a purse and another bag denying the standard boarding process. You suck.

Flight attendant standing 1 row behind early boarder, I look to take the middle and window seats (early boarder is in the aisle), early boarder says these seats are saved. I look to the attendant as say "is this how this works with open seating?". She gives me a look like "really?" and I walk on.

I hate flying Southwest.
Didn't know u could do such a thing on airplanes. I understand your frustration

mww00ds

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I hate flying Southwest.
Thats Some Bs GIF by WE tv

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know you can spell "Dick", it's a name.
I’ve been ***** for supposed names before. The censor rules make no sense. Even more aggressive than my workplace and that’s saying something.

Rennurdoar

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

I hate flying Southwest.
This is why I won't fly southwest or alligeant or any of the bargain ones. Once you figure all the fees in also, might as well just fly one of the major airlines. Open seating is a joke. Sorry you had to deal with that.

HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH BULLIES IN YOUR TANK?

• I place the offender in an acclimation box for a period of time (jail).

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • I remove the offender entirely and reintroduce them at a later time (rehab).

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • I use the mirror method (a little reverse psychology).

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • I rearrange rock work (throw them off).

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • I don't tolerate bullies. Bye bye fishy!

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • I've never dealt with a tank bully.

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • Other (please explain!)

Votes: 8 13.1%
Back