SBB - Black Friday/Cyber Monday 900 WYSYWG Corals! 80% off $2500 in gift card giveaways!

Joe462

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
This one is pretty wild
SBB supernova (I think, I didn’t check)
167C05A9-0808-4DCB-A0CF-44CAECD2FCC4.jpeg

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
@stoney7713 I owed you this. This is the in tank brine shrimp hatchery. It has a magnet. It is not quite, but essentially a 3 in cube. It has a piece of plastic that is slotted at the bottom, so the brine shrimp eggs go in the back, they swim down to the light and then the clear side of the cube is slotted at the top for the brine shrimp to swim out.

You basically put it at the water line, it has a lid. The plastic is blacked out because once the shrimp hatch they will go towards the light.
Cool, I'll see what I can put together when I get some time.

Zero_Cool

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So diner conversation with my wife and she says "I think we should put the other tank in the wall of the bedroom like a picture. We can use the closet in the guest bedroom to enclose the stand and do all the maintenance from that side. Electrical panel is right on the other side of the room so easy to add power and we can use the stand and tank in the garage. That way we can add all the fish that we currently can't have like my Copperband."

I have created a monster. We do have a 180 acrylic and it is easy enough to make/modify the stand. She is really getting into this hobby.

SinkyShippy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So diner conversation with my wife and she says "I think we should put the other tank in the wall of the bedroom like a picture. We can use the closet in the guest bedroom to enclose the stand and do all the maintenance from that side. Electrical panel is right on the other side of the room so easy to add power and we can use the stand and tank in the garage. That way we can add all the fish that we currently can't have like my Copperband."

I have created a monster. We do have a 180 acrylic and it is easy enough to make/modify the stand. She is really getting into this hobby.
my significant other is the only thing that prevents me from going crazy. rut roh.

mww00ds

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

She's a keeper lol

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back