SBB - Black Friday/Cyber Monday 900 WYSYWG Corals! 80% off $2500 in gift card giveaways!

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not the best pics but in the tank now. Dang wrasses move!
IMG_6194.jpeg
IMG_6195.jpeg
IMG_6196.jpeg

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I need everybody advice- I am starting to get tired of our website being slow and all and thinking of just going with shopify they also have a good aucton module its the same as TCKs what do you guys think of it? i really like the one we have built from sctrach but we just cant take the updates and the bugs it has and its just been a real pain.

Also i think its just time to use shopify so it never breaks or has issue.

what do you guys think?

ReefMagnet

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need everybody advice- I am starting to get tired of our website being slow and all and thinking of just going with shopify they also have a good aucton module its the same as TCKs what do you guys think of it? i really like the one we have built from sctrach but we just cant take the updates and the bugs it has and its just been a real pain.

what do you guys think?
I love shopify...it's fast and reliable. Lots of other vendors use it. Only need 2 clicks to finalize a purchase. very convenient when you are on a phone

ryshark

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

what do you guys think?
Shopify is good. Super easy too.

Baby_Shark

King of shark week!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

what do you guys think?
Do it!

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I love shopify...it's fast and reliable. Lots of other vendors use it. Only need 2 clicks to finalize a purchase. very convenient when you are on a phone
yes i think deff better then what i have right? i feel like my site sometime makes it hard for poeple to buy LOL

ReefMagnet

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes i think deff better then what i have right? i feel like my site sometime makes it hard for poeple to buy LOL
Yes definitely better and faster for live sales where corals are posted every few minutes. For SBB live sales style where sales run from Wed to Sun or following Mon I think PayPal works just fine even though it's slow. At least for my case as I typically only made most purchases on last day.

wes84

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

what do you guys think?
As long as i can still copy and paste old links to $1 torches!

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

what do you guys think?
I like it. It’s fast and convenient. please go with it.

A/C or D/C, What’s Your Preference?

• A/C

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • D/C

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • Both

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 16.7%
Back