SBB Coral <3

  • Thread starter Thread starter jhuntstl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jhuntstl

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 21, 2021
Messages
2,257
Reaction score
4,091
Location
St. Louis
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
My $249(w/ shipping) order from a couple sales ago. Notice my total is what a NY Knicks Torch would generally cost on it's own. I also received 4 mushrooms, 10 acros(some small colonies), 2 gonis, and I believe 1 goni freebie.

I received $150 in gift cards for participating in this sale. I had $100 in gift cards from the previous sale. I got these gift cards for simply being active and supporting SBB in their live sales. I would guess in the last 6 months, I've received upwards of $500 from SBB.

THEY WANT YOU TO BUY THEIR CORAL. THEY WANT REPEAT CUSTOMERS. They are generally not happy unless they've sold out.

And they do everything within their power to make that happen. Whether it's the gift cards, $1-5 coral, $6 coral, or other crazy cheap drops. They are by far the most generous vendor in my experience.

<3 @SBB Corals

SBBinvoice.png

AL9nZEUfbS8gE4WO8DNJ7J1jYB5Itey8ny78ejmDUzEqgz1oe1yByhomoW7OantHxkvESwIA7eS2JfJNJ8JvsKuLtgdv0fv1WOAqSgjnvvl8JpYolz0hS-l4mDYieHAuGzMbC1ouJh2syG5Zh2rctFMotGSVJw=s1282-no

AL9nZEVA2niZY9ih7Pca56JBf5BXpNIjkUzk9SGkoqDpwT630WL5F9pue8PunipHFPdwTAj9BJolpY9faTEYk1noFiWM4pcMa4l-IHvCFsY1nn5JrD982LPrxscycIJCA9N_4T55_RUlbNw5a33wOse1Bi5Udg=s1282-no

AL9nZEUv189v39wvo9feFYvRq6yYgRcX7aEsqkeL2lTdrtGHjQMe4oW8VcGkFg_fa03qBicPpLbegPFgYyQIOrDfYoBhfvGwc3hnhspUYn08_qyprh8VraN3epCOG9Yt1gHsR1OZS1xzwQx02NuC-g-B-1pH0A=s1282-no

AL9nZEV8EAJzggngbURllSzv0vi3lcmvxeX-Ra8mtnxd5SWy9k3zYoFTgs5s9bDdRT-1hWzjx89D5zRFmtQN-NYeT1wB1aHB3GtrqXBGjot4uVGfFphCA7XJCpFp4Fa6IdTU9HHibUcqgAmVas82HHMOeBzS1w=s1282-no
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 100.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new