OP
S

Shooter6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Posting to get updates haha. I never heard of SBB until reefapooloza where Shane had a booth. On the prices, while I would never spend that much of an acro I could so easily kill, compared to other super high end SPS they make sense when you see them in person. I could spot the frags across the auditorium, absolutely insane colors.
From what I've seen on the fb groups the colors are definitely insane, I just want to see how they look as colonies. Bkchem post vids oth their colonies so we know what to expect as potential, I have not seen any of Shane's grown out to colonies to compare the frags to though.

adsf430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The site has some colonyish pics doesn't it? But I get it's not the same as seeing it in a hobbist's tank. Honestly I don't get the prices for BK Chem or TSA's top stuff etc, but I see SBB's frags and it's just like "Woa". If money wasn't a factor I'd def grab a frag of space ghost. It's hard to express just how much it stood out at the show compared to any other booth.

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The site has some colonyish pics doesn't it? But I get it's not the same as seeing it in a hobbist's tank. Honestly I don't get the prices for BK Chem or TSA's top stuff etc, but I see SBB's frags and it's just like "Woa". If money wasn't a factor I'd def grab a frag of space ghost. It's hard to express just how much it stood out at the show compared to any other booth.
Agreed. I was in/out of there in 30 minutes. I left Shane with a roll of Benjamins. Pretty chunky frags and they are all doing well.

OP
OP
S

Shooter6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No mostly macro shots. If you look bkchem up on Instagram, they post colony vids, beautiful smooth skin acro all over. Things like creme da la creme , near white skin with blood red polyps, deep blue skin with bright orange polyps, red with lime green tips and blue polyps ect. I dont see any other place with such crazy combos, and this is under white lights and vid, no enhanced macro shots under blues like many sellers do. I really wish Shane or others would post colony pics or vids

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
No mostly macro shots. If you look bkchem up on Instagram, they post colony vids, beautiful smooth skin acro all over. Things like creme da la creme , near white skin with blood red polyps, deep blue skin with bright orange polyps, red with lime green tips and blue polyps ect. I dont see any other place with such crazy combos, and this is under white lights and vid, no enhanced macro shots under blues like many sellers do. I really wish Shane or others would post colony pics or vids

have you check out our instagram? we have a lot of the mother colonie shots and videos shown on instagram

adsf430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I can say from experience when Shane posts an insta story of some frags it looks dead on to what they look like in person. The website photos if anything don't do the corals justice.

OP
OP
S

Shooter6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
have you check out our instagram? we have a lot of the mother colonie shots and videos shown on instagram
Hey Shane I recently seen a few of your Instagram post pop up in my feed. Hopefully you will start post more of the colony pics and vids on your fb group and the sps groups, im definitely not trying to knock on you or anything, I just like to see colonies since frags sometimes look way different then when the coral grows out to a colony. Helps with scapimg when I can see the colony formation and colors.

OP
OP
S

Shooter6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is some screenshot of the bkchem vids.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210923-125904_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210923-125904_Instagram.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_20210923-125857_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210923-125857_Instagram.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot_20210923-125848_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210923-125848_Instagram.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 51
  • Screenshot_20210923-125838_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210923-125838_Instagram.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 50

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 34.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 16.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back