SBB Corals- Flash Summer Sale is Here** 120 High End Corals** Official Thread!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

GATOR DAVE

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my pieces from SBB yesterday from this last weekends Live Sale. They had a longer than expected travel time (Not SBB's Fault) from UPS so they were a little warmer in the bag then I would have liked to have seen. I reached out to Shane just in case I was to have any problems with them (and he responded in less than 10 minutes!!!) as I did't initially see any color in the corals or polyps. I put them all in the tank and within a few hours had full polyp extension on all the corals, and by last night I could see the color returning to the corals. These pieces are all very healthy and can't wait to see how they grow in my tank. Thanks for the customer service and the great corals Shane!!! I will be buying more from you in the future!

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
awesome thanks for that great report! :)
Received my pieces from SBB yesterday from this last weekends Live Sale. They had a longer than expected travel time (Not SBB's Fault) from UPS so they were a little warmer in the bag then I would have liked to have seen. I reached out to Shane just in case I was to have any problems with them (and he responded in less than 10 minutes!!!) as I did't initially see any color in the corals or polyps. I put them all in the tank and within a few hours had full polyp extension on all the corals, and by last night I could see the color returning to the corals. These pieces are all very healthy and can't wait to see how they grow in my tank. Thanks for the customer service and the great corals Shane!!! I will be buying more from you in the future!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 14.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 18 15.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 65 57.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 7.0%
Back