*SBB Corals*- Games by codybot-End of Year/ New Year!!!! 650 WYSIWYG +100 Auctions!!! Prize, games, Giveaways- $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office
Saw that joker new in auction
Morning!
rebillet-dance.gif

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The auctions are getting crazy! Too many Jorge's
That's why I jumped on five early! All good though..profits were up this year so my share was substantial for the end of the year check. These folks are going to have to pay to play if they want to run it up.

Rennurdoar

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That's why I jumped on five early! All good though..profits were up this year so my share was substantial for the end of the year check. These folks are going to have to pay to play if they want to run it up.

I always think it's funny. I usually won't bid on something I want until the last second. If everyone just waited until the last second and put in their bid in the final 5 seconds, we could all get a lot cheaper things lol.

Only problem is the server being able to handle the huge bandwidth spike, and whales not running up the price to keep others out. And it's more of a gamble if your bid is going to win or not. But that's why you put you max bid your willing to pay.

On these auctions, I won't bid on any of the auctions until they're about ready to close on Sunday? If I bid beforehand, all I'm doing is increasing the price for myself. So, I'll wait, and if the pieces I'm interested in have been ran up too much already, I'll just pass lol.

It's why I prefer flash/buy it now auctions instead of long auctions. Better deals, more fun, cheaper lol. I'm impatient so waiting and watching the price increase over four days is too much hahaha

Back