• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SBB Gonis

Item Price
550
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

HM3105

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2014
Messages
665
Reaction score
403
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 10 rainbow gonis from SBB I bought in their last live sale. I just decided not to have gonis. Looking for $500 for all of them. Attached invoice shows the named ones.

I actually won some auctions too but their system messed up so they had 2 winners. They just shipped me additional "to be named" rainbow gonis in exchange plus a freebie.

Local pickup Melissa Texas, you're welcome to look them over without any obligation to buy too.

Thanks.

PXL_20220909_233348108.jpg PXL_20220909_233329514.jpg SBB order.PNG SBB order1.PNG
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Updated to reflect shipping be available.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 54 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new