SBB - Mega Live Sale- 3 day event!! 1300 WYSYWG corals!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

AKL1950

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been waiting 6 months for This. Tried everything to get this thing to open up. Finally gave up, put it in a lower light area and just said live or die. First pic is what it’s been for 6 months. Put the new defusers on the Radions a week ago. Second picture just now. Guess that’s what it wanted. Only took a week to get happy. From golf ball to baseball. Now to wait and see if the deep purple color comes back.
1696174351610.jpeg
93AD1EA3-D518-4462-8D57-08216095891E.jpeg

wes84

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bumping to the next page lol

Make sure you all are sharing the great experience you have had in this @SBB Coralssale! Click on his username and click on leave feedback!!! Let everyone know what a great dude Shane is and what you think of his sales and prices/quality! AND the legit freebies you receive! Best place to buy corals period!

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Make sure you all are sharing the great experience you have had in this @SBB Corals sale! Click on his username and click on leave feedback!!! Let everyone know what a great dude Shane is and what you think of his sales and prices/quality! AND the legit freebies you receive! Best place to buy corals period!
Make sure you submit art for our house. I was just looking at the photo and realized we are polar bears. I thought we were wolves. @stoney7713 @andrewj1212 @Ladyhawk124

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Make sure you all are sharing the great experience you have had in this @SBB Corals sale! Click on his username and click on leave feedback!!! Let everyone know what a great dude Shane is and what you think of his sales and prices/quality! AND the legit freebies you receive! Best place to buy corals period!
Thank you so much for these amazing nice words

Baby_Shark

King of shark week!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Done!✅

mww00ds

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
codybot banner.png

NEW GAME
HOUSE CREST

title gif.gif

Time to let your banner fly! For this game, each person gets to celebrate their House Crest with a work of art of their own! Post your best piece of art that celebrates or includes your House Crest and tag me in the post. This must be an original piece of art. I will pick my three favorite entries and those three people get put into a raffle for FIVE SOLDERS AND A $40 GIFT CARD!!!

One entry per person. You must tag me in the post or I might miss it. You have until 1pm ET on Sunday to enter then I will announce the results shortly after. Good luck!
Can we use AI ???

Baby_Shark

King of shark week!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been waiting 6 months for This. Tried everything to get this thing to open up. Finally gave up, put it in a lower light area and just said live or die. First pic is what it’s been for 6 months. Put the new defusers on the Radions a week ago. Second picture just now. Guess that’s what it wanted. Only took a week to get happy. From golf ball to baseball. Now to wait and see if the deep purple color comes back.
1696174351610.jpeg
93AD1EA3-D518-4462-8D57-08216095891E.jpeg
Which one is this?

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot banner.png

GAME REMINDER
DOMINION

Now for wrath, nor for ruin, and the red dawn! A war for gold and glory is upon us and it's time to answer the call of your king! Post "gold and glory" in this thread to answer your king's call and you will join the ranks of one of four armies that will do battle. You can join an army up until 6pm ET Sunday. Each member of a house that wins a Flash or CodyBot game wins that prize, plus five troops for their house that they can place wherever they'd like, attack, then move troops once after their turn is over. You can win troops for your house from a maximum of two games. Whichever house controls the largest number of territories on Sunday night at roughly 11pm ET gets a $250 GIFT CARD!!!

The gift card will be divided between the members. In the event of a tie, the remaining troops of each house will do battle and the last one standing wins. Consult the rules below for rules and how to earn additional troops.

Troops and Rules:

rules list.png

Houses:

Oakheart square3.png
hythesquare.png
ironhaven square.png
myrefall square.png

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot banner.png

GAME REMINDER
HOUSE CREST

title gif.gif

Time to let your banner fly! For this game, each person gets to celebrate their House Crest with a work of art of their own! Post your best piece of art that celebrates or includes your House Crest and tag me in the post. This must be an original piece of art. I will pick my three favorite entries and those three people get put into a raffle for FIVE SOLDERS AND A $40 GIFT CARD!!!

One entry per person. You must tag me in the post or I might miss it. You have until 1pm ET on Sunday to enter then I will announce the results shortly after. Good luck!

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 172 72.6%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 7.2%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 42 17.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back