• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SBB

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

saltgogi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shane's corals are by far the best I've seen. The images are literally what you will get. You won't need a gel filter or photoshop to make it look like what is on his website. He is a very down to earth type of person. From the powerpoint he has on his site (free), you can see he started out like many of us. A regular hobbyist. I actually ordered from him couple months back and had 1 out of 3 corals arrive dead. He actually contacted me first to make sure everything arrived in one piece. I'm sure he had a lot of orders going out too. I told him one arrived dead and even the water smelled and looked cloudy. He only asked for a clear picture of the deceased coral and refunded me the amount. It was so easy and I got to use that credit on the next order. I'm not sure why I found out about him so late but I will probably buy all his acros before I take a look at other vendors.

If you want to buy the same colors as you see on a website, buy from SBB. I always buy from other people with little expectation that it will have all the colors that I see on the post/website. Shane's acros literally have every single color that I saw on his website's images.

Good acros and customer service. 100% will recommend to all my reef friends.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 32 56.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 8.8%
Back