• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SC Dynamite Chalice ,WWC Jellybean Chalice, ECC Rainbow Road Micromussa

Item Price
$125.00-$250.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! You da bomb! sc1 and sc 3! PM also

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What about sc? I idint realize you had both sc and jb! I definitely want any you have left at this point! But really want jb1 and sc3
You seemed to miss this one too when I said I wanted both the jb and sc1. It is so unprofessional what you did to me and others as well! To go as far to complete the deal and ask for my paypal address(which isnt the way its supposed to be done) send me 2 separate bills and then when I go to pay to pay you canceled BOTH because I said I only wanted 1! I should be able to just buy one like others have! But you had to get spiteful and cancel! Maybe it has to do with me wanting to pickup and not ship! You sent the payment request at 10:39 and then sell to the 3rd person asking about @ 11:58 all the while ignoring my messages and pleas to sell it back! you apparently did the same to spontaneous! I am sorry but that is just so unfair! You claimed earlier I had plenty chance to buy it b4! I was being polite when I saw you sold it and said aww. Missed it and right before that I said I wanted it and sc1 and even sent you a pm about it! So I got desperate and said I wanted the plain uncolorful one! Thought about it more and would rather pay a little more for a nicer piece! Hope you have a splendid weekend!

Spontagious

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea he tends to ignore people when they’re trying to give him business. At the end of the day I found a nicer Jawbreaker and GMK for a better price. His little “Grow house aquatics” business isn’t going to go very far if that’s how he plans to run his business lol

OP
OP
peopleschoice

peopleschoice

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea he tends to ignore people when they’re trying to give him business. At the end of the day I found a nicer Jawbreaker and GMK for a better price. His little “Grow house aquatics” business isn’t going to go very far if that’s how he plans to run his business lol
Glad you found those pieces! I always encourage shopping around. God bless you and have a good weekend.

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hear ya! He did the same thing to me on offerup then twisted it and said I told him I wanted it then! The last thing he said to me was he would send me pics of lesser priced cuts and I never heard from him again! Then he put them up on here and left me flat! ! Its redicious to think how long I had been trying to get one of each! Then to think you were a repeat cutomer and he did you that way! Well his loss, I would have never found the 4 eye crayola meltdown and 3 eye cb fireworks rainbow if he wouldnt have canceled my invoices! I got both of them today for 350 shipped! More xpensive and bigger pieces then his at a better price! Happy it worked out for you as well! He has been trying to sell his for months while reefer 300g sold all his in a day! I am also picking up a big masterpiece cut of a jelly bean for 250! I am stoked! Things always happen for a reason!

OP
OP
peopleschoice

peopleschoice

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hear ya! He did the same thing to me on offerup then twisted it and said I told him I wanted it then! The last thing he said to me was he would send me pics of lesser priced cuts and I never heard from him again! Then he put them up on here and left me flat! ! Its redicious to think how long I had been trying to get one of each! Then to think you were a repeat cutomer and he did you that way! Well his loss, I would have never found the 4 eye crayola meltdown and 3 eye cb fireworks rainbow if he wouldnt have canceled my invoices! I got both of them today for 350 shipped! More xpensive and bigger pieces then his at a better price! Happy it worked out for you as well! He has been trying to sell his for months while reefer 300g sold all his in a day! I am also picking up a big masterpiece cut of a jelly bean for 250! I am stoked! Things always happen for a reason.
Awesome!! We all win here!! God bless you all and god bless America

Mixing lighting technologies: Do you use multiple types of lighting for your reef?

• I currently use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • I have used multiple types of lighting for my reef in the past.

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I haven’t used multiple types of lighting for my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • I have no plans to use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back