SC Dynamite & Cherry Sour. My 2 fav chalices in my tank right now.

robsreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sick man can't wait to get my piece out the grow out I'm in can't wait

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Nuocmam

Nuocmam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
great to see its doing well for you NOUCMAN! U asked for a bigger piece and u sure did get a nice one.. i shouldve charged u wayyyy more.. =)

mike

LOL! Thanks Mike for being able to accommodate my request for a custom cut piece. More?!? You charged me enough that I'm currently looking into getting an insurance policy for my chalice. I'm going to have to make note to amend my living deed of trust just in case something ever happens to me it will be taken care of. Haha! Just kidding :D

OP
OP
Nuocmam

Nuocmam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea you guys in the growout should be happy. Especially since it seems this piece is a nice grower. I know some chalice grow so slow its painful.

Paintguy 209

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL! Thanks Mike for being able to accommodate my request for a custom cut piece. More?!? You charged me enough that I'm currently looking into getting an insurance policy for my chalice. I'm going to have to make note to amend my living deed of trust just in case something ever happens to me it will be taken care of. Haha! Just kidding :D

John can put me in the deed of trust!! Lol, nice pieces man. Good job on the pics!!!

fab1971

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet pieces! I'm growing both of them out with my friend Salty Dog and have the honor of growing out the dynamite. I got a smaller piece (don't have your kind of bucks) but it already has all 5 colors. Utterly amazing piece. My Bpc Ft didn't show it's true colors until after a year of growing out. I can't wait to see the cherry sour next to it. Bill assures me it looks fantastic. There are so many great pieces that have been released this past year, it's hard to keep up with the collecting but the sour and dynamite are definitely in the top 5 of the list.

SD Actuary

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From the time i got my dynamite (fresh cut), it only took about 3 weeks to get a full rainbow rim on it. and its already healed over and looks to be growing down the side of the rock it was cut from. Seems like a pretty legit grower. My pic actually looks grey, but its super blue.

Originally
DSCN2323.jpg

3 weeks later
DSCN2384.jpg

I had it side by side with the Cherry Sour and its pretty insane how red and how blue the dynamite is. Cant wait for the full rainbow rim to shine in.

fab1971

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just had to add Bills' and my piece to the mix. It's only been in my system for a few days so he's settling down but I can't wait for it to grow. Already has blue, red, yellow, orange and green in it. Only frag I've ever seen that shows all it's colors as a small piece. Not the best picture but you can get the idea from it.

001-41.jpg

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Be careful of the wannabes out there guys... Only me, Joe,and Kien has this piece.there are a few out there that's close but not as nice and claim it's an SC dynamite. Pm me if u want to know for sure. I have A list of who has my original piece for lineage.

OP
OP
Nuocmam

Nuocmam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woohoo! Thanks for sharing guys. Most definitely post'em up if you got'em. I would love to see more pics! Dang SCOTT!!! 3 weeks?!?! Yours is like on chalice steroids. My pics always come out so dark. Maybe if I stop buying these darn things I'd have $$$ for a better camera hehe.
I agree with you Fab. Your piece looks great! I like chalices that have amazing color even when they're just frags. Sometimes it hurts waiting for certain ones to get bigger just so you can enjoy them. Its just awesome to see all the colors in them like ours do even when they're still small.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Nuocmam

Nuocmam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Be careful of the wannabes out there guys... Only me, Joe,and Kien has this piece.there are a few out there that's close but not as nice and claim it's an SC dynamite. Pm me if u want to know for sure. I have A list of who has my original piece for lineage.

Really? Why would people do that?! I guess money and greed make people do horrible things.

Lowsingle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really nice frags and pics.....that guy will be impressive when it grows into a colony (which doesn't look like it will take long given the growth you already have)......

cheers,
Darren

c.declivisowner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang bro i actually saved the pic u texted me of the dynamite and i can notice the growth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
as for the cherry sour that one is absolutely AMAZING,,,,,,, cant wait to see them turn into huge colonies!!!!!!!!!!!

slojmn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where are you all keeping the SC Dynamite in your tanks?? I'm getting my piece from Joe this week. I can't wait!! I hope to get a decent growth rate. My BPC Flame Thrower is by far the slowest grower EVER!! It is painful sometimes. Glad to hear the Dynamite may grow at a good rate. Great pictures in this thread :).

Spaceman Spliff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's mine...got it at the beginning of Feb. The rim has healed all the way around and the color looks great! Just need some blue to start mixing in

DSC00380-1-1.jpg

Oggisports

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow growing real well I have both chalices what do you feed yours thanx and they both look great

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 96 41.6%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 116 50.2%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 3.5%
Back