• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SC Orange Passion and Others

Shirak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Putting these back up for sale as previous agreements have fallen through. So please read my terms below before sending me a message.

The SC Orange Passion frags are all healed up and starting to grow out a little at the base.
Here is a photo of the frags and the mini colony I use to frag. I don't have the best setup for really intense lighting and coloration but these look pretty good at around 200 par in my system. So don't nuke them with light right off the bat to color them up better!

1 - about 3/4" with a few tips going. $79
2 - about 1" with a couple tips $79
3 - 1/2" single tip $59
4 - 3/4" single tip $59

SCOPassion.jpg

I have some other frags too if anyone is interested. Photos below...
Couple TSA Optimus Prime 2 small plugs fully encrusted. Purchased the mother from TSA directly so they may not look like much but they are the real deal. 1" tall single point frag $59(right frag), 2-3 point $79 (left frag)
ECC Light Beam bright green lots of polyps. Great starter Acro, very hardy. 1.5" chunky frag fully encrusted $20 The two frags behind the TSA Optimus Prime frags.
acro1.jpg

BC Aquatic-Man Table 2 available fragged at the same time as the SC OP 1" tall two points $59
acroBCAquMan.jpg

RC Poison Envy small frag well encrusted on the plug 1/2" tall $59
RCPoisEnvWYS1.jpg

ECC Slime Time grafted Monti digi 3 available Fully encrusted plugs approximately 1-2" tall Will have both colors blended $200
MontSlimeTimeWYS3b.jpg

MontSlimeTimeWYS4b.jpg

MontSlimeTimeWYS5.jpg

Colony picture. Not the best photo as the lighting from across the tank is tricky and not all the red is lit up.
ECCSlimetimeCol.jpg

Indo Acro with very bright green encrusting base.. Who knows what the rest will do. Body starting to show a little bluish tint. Tiny dark polyps $20 Will sell the two largest pieces and keep one to continue growing out.
Acro3.jpg

DOA policy: Standard 2hr after arrival next day. Full refund for any coral that doesn’t arrive alive. If the whole shipment is DOA I will refund the shipping also. Packages that are delayed and do not arrive next day, I will do my best and refund 50% of any coral that doesn’t arrive alive or dies within 3 days after arriving. No refund on shipping fees even if they are all DOA. Shipping Monday-Wed ONLY UPS Next Day Air!

ALL items are up for sale until payment is received. At that point I will post it is sold and not available. If you want an item don’t delay in finalizing the deal AND sending payment via Paypal. Message me with the items you want and your paypal for billing. I will go through messages in the order received. Once I send a paypal invoice you have one hour to complete the transaction or I move to the next in line.

Shipping UPS Next Day Air $39. Packs $300 and up shipping is free.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 10.0%
Back