• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SC Orange Passion frag

blazedmasta

The Coral Collector
View Badges
Joined
Apr 18, 2016
Messages
930
Reaction score
325
Location
Clermont
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Sexy Coral's Orange Passion healed and ready to go.

$150 shipped via FedEx Overnight.

Standard 2hr DOA applies. 2 hours from delivery I will need to be contacted with picture of dead coral on original frag and if Dead on arrival will n
Need picture of coral still in specimen container.

Add to a frag pack and save $$$

PM me for a full list if interested in adding more.

Local pickup available in Orlando/Clermont Florida

20191019_162724.jpg

1113055-699f79edd39c91e2ccb872c7fc3befaf.jpg


20191019_162724.jpg
 
I had a fantastic buying experience blazedmasta. He was fantastic to work with andmy schedule, and the packing was the most professional I’ve seen on reef2reef. II will be buying from him again for sure! I highly recommend this seller to other buyers.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new