SCA 100g Long - New Build

Got around to doing some wire management now that everything is hooked up. Decided to hang the aquatic life fixture since I took it down to install dimmable ballasts anyway. Looks cleaner and much sturdier then using the old kessil arms. Also ordered a little electronics stand off Amazon to mount the power bars and shove the wires in. There was enough room for the dosing container so the pump will sit behind the board where I have the gyre and skimmer controllers and will run down a wire cutout and out the back of the stand into the sump. No more splashing water on the electronics.

IMG_20191001_201740.jpg
IMG_20191001_201635.jpg
 
After fighting Dino's and Cyano for the last 5 weeks the tank is finally cleared up. Since I lost all the sps during the tank move, I figured now was a good time to get some replacements and I may have went a bit overboard. Thanks Cornbred and AquaSD.

IMG_20191031_205129.jpg
IMG_20191031_205124.jpg
 
PXL_20210106_191729341.MP.jpg

Been meaning to update this thread for a while, life got busy. Here's a progress pic until I can get into some more detail with a longer post.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new