SCA 150 Build

Looking great!
I’m battling the ugly stage in my 150 (I’m about 3 months in). I was hoping that the fact that all my rock was from my other tank, I wouldn’t suffer from it. Unfortunately, I’ve got algae all over, and a cyano outbreak. Your tank looks beautiful, I sure hope you don’t go through it, too.
 
Looking great!
I’m battling the ugly stage in my 150 (I’m about 3 months in). I was hoping that the fact that all my rock was from my other tank, I wouldn’t suffer from it. Unfortunately, I’ve got algae all over, and a cyano outbreak. Your tank looks beautiful, I sure hope you don’t go through it, too.
I actually had a few bio bricks I transferred with my tank and rocks. I do have some growth on my back walls but it's probably due to lack of cuc, and the tangs I just added have been nipping away at it. I cannot for the life of me get nitrates to show in my tank, so that's my guess why I haven't had an ugly stage transition, nothing to fuel it.
 
Been a while since I've done an update, quite frankly I lost interest for a few months. But, since then I've gotten a few fish and coral and really just want to update pictures.
20210902_201447.jpg
20210902_201534.jpg
20210902_201541.jpg
20210902_201549.jpg
20210902_201507.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new