• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SCA 24 Gal AIO Aquarium

Russell G

Meh...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m upgrading to a larger tank so my little AIO tank needs to go. The overall dimensions are 24” W x 15” D x 15”H with the display measuring 24”x9”x15”. Total water volume is around 15 gal due to the equipment section. The tank is only 7 months old and in great shape.

Additional equipment that comes with the tank is a SCA-301 skimmer, a Red Sea screen top, a Tunze Nano ATO system, Hygger 200W heater with controller, black AI Prime 16, and the factory return pump. I have some extra filter pads that I will throw into it as well.

It’s currently up and running with a couple of clowns and it also has around 20lbs of sand and some live rock. I put in a few tester corals in it to see how they would do but it’s just a small frag from a green birds nest and a couple pieces of Kenya tree. The rock is still going through a bit of an ugly stage but I don’t have any CUC in it now so adding some should clean it up quickly. It’s a nice small tank and has been really easy to maintain.

I’m asking $500 for the setup and it’s located in Fontana, CA. Local pick-up only and I would rather not part it out right now. If I don’t get any interest in the system, I may consider parting it out at a later date.

4187526E-C8AB-4883-B516-62CA1B08475D.jpeg
A7CD6B0F-44B3-49EB-9AE7-2D7D9824F01F.jpeg
CB4C6CEB-4D31-4CF3-AFF4-FD87BEAFF6B9.jpeg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 67 85.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.8%
Back