SCA 50g rimless starphire cube tank mint condition

Item Price
$1
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Rit6942

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2020
Messages
127
Reaction score
155
Location
Center Barnstead
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an SCA 50 rimless cube tank. Starphire glass, black backing, center overflow(that draws water from the top and bottom), its in mint condition, no scatches on any of the viewing panels that i can see. Even the bottom is super clean. This is a local pickup only item. It comes with its matching sump thrown in(same condition) as well too. Retail is $649 plus shipping. Just make a reasonable offer and come get it. Located in New Hampshire.

20221112_133255.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new