SCA 90 Gallon - 100% Custom

I appreciate the follow! The tanks is ever so close to completing it's cycle. I have some fish that have gone through QT and are just patiently waiting to be put into the tank!
I just restarted my old tank after 2 years of way to much work tavel. I was absolutly shocked that i cycled in basically 1 week using Tims One and Only One Nitrofying bacteria and a 2 year old bottle of Microbacter 7. Still cant beleive i am keeping 2 chromis alive. I am about to order the microbacter start xlm and algea barn fusion and helix coralin start for more diversity. I am looking forward to watching your progress.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new