Scales missing on flame back

AlexT0599

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2024
Messages
43
Reaction score
18
Location
gastonia
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, I just noticed a lot of scales on my flame back angel missing and I’m not sure whether it could be from him squeezing between rocks or if he could be fighting with one of my other fish. I just need a second opinion and I appreciate the help!

IMG_1681.jpeg IMG_1679.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new