• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Scammer alert!!! He picked the wrong guy!!! I got your backs!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

bigkamp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’m new to salt but old in age and experiance in general aquatics everything! This eBay wanna be gangsta wanna Robb me and sell me fake home Made rocks claiming it’s carribsea brand then claiming he mines it himself but can’t say where exactly... it’s made in his bathtubs!!! Then he wants to be tough and harass me outside eBay on my personal phone while at divorce court... wrong guy he is running scared now all of the rock items removed from his eBay store I’m sending him back a box of dust that his rocks are now and getting a refund from him or eBay one way or another... and everything he sells I reported!!! I got your back peoples!!! I might be new here but everyone’s been cool and nice so don’t think for a second I’d allow this to continue!!! Spread his name/store around don’t let him fool anyone else with his ROCKSRART is the eBay store selling fake stuff... says it right in the name art... we make art... just realized it’s like signing the check Nathan Oliver GOOD... I feel even dumber lol

(PHOTO REMOVED BECAUSE OF VULGAR LANGUAGE)

59A88D07-8485-4316-A62D-5E6E26443BB1.jpeg
BCE34084-0DD6-480A-A153-542E400FBA40.jpeg
BA5E6208-F852-4B1E-83D0-BE0315D8DFBE.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

JumboShrimp

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol... ‘Counterfeit’ concrete rocks? Now I’ve heard everything. Glad ‘FakeBay’ seems to be assisting you. Best wishes.

OP
OP
bigkamp

bigkamp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My thoughts is everyone in this forum site new old and every vendor every reputable eBay seller every buyer our spouses friends and neighbors go on eBay and report every one of his items and boot this point of sale off eBay and follow him everywhere he goes selling this crap! FYI I do have his real name Facebook, physical address and phone number... and I didn’t even start digging yet... should know better then to scam people mamma always said theirs that one guy your gonna come across one day he’s gonna be bigger meaner and smarter then you and he gonna show you the errors of your ways... that’s me I’m that guy! I didn’t ask to be this way God made me this way!
5252BF40-3A93-472D-8BC4-379DFA9AADF4.png

anthonygf

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not served my son is a marine thank you tho I’ll pass it along to him!
You may have not been it the military but I believe parents of servicemembers' still serve but in a different way by raising their children properly and to respect the Flag of our great country.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back