• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Scammer alert: joseesoj18

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

d0gFartz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WARNING DO NOT SELL to this guy, I sold and shipped an XR15 blue and 3 weeks after receiving he filed with paypal for his money back showing them pics of a prime light stating this is what i sent him. Total crap

kados

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear that. It's really a shame what people do. Hope PayPal does the right thing.

OP
OP
D

d0gFartz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, I'm hoping so as well not like it was a $25 deal. Can't even believe its happening. He's had it for 23 days and then files a claim stating i sent him the some beat up AI light with pics none the less, of a box the RMS arm would not even fit in!. Im sure it was his old light he was replacing with the one I sent him

SPS2020

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looks like he only has five posts and all were buying merchandise. Sorry to hear about the issue. Be sure to look at how long they have been around and how many posts they have to (hopefully) gain a better understanding if they are a decent human or not.

OP
OP
D

d0gFartz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeh he asked me if i knew the weight of the package knowing full well they dont put that on the receipt. I was able to go to the post office today though and get an extended receipt that she called the main office to get permission to print out that has that on so the ai prime light hes claiming i sent him only weighs .98 lbs and my package was 6lb 2 oz...... Im fuming cant believe this. SHe was nice enough to put this in the system so his local office is aware of a possible mail fraud case.

OP
OP
D

d0gFartz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great news this scum bag lost his scam attempt thru PayPal!!!!! I was able to obtain of the actual weight from usps and sent the product weights of the shipped items vs what he claimed I sent and he lost when asked to provide the actual shipping label (because it showed what I sent!!!!).

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 36 52.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.7%
Back