Scammer alert!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ravila101
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ravila101

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2022
Messages
331
Reaction score
217
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you guys get a message by a guy named dave245 yall be careful! He sent me the “wrong” username for Venmo and then now tried to have me send money to a shady cashapp username. Kept texting me nonstop for me to pay but I was holding off until I could get pictures of the tank packaged but he kept making up excuses and kept demanding for me to pay. You guys be careful ! Due to this I then lost money on Venmo which I’m currently trying to get it back and then someone gained access to my banking account and made multiple purchases. And all I was trying to do was get myself a Deskmate 4.8 for Father’s Day lol
 
Unfortunately this is a known scammer account, it has already been banned which is likely why theyre not responding anymore.
Hope you're able to get your money back and accounts figured out.
 
Anytime someone requests unsecured payments, tries to take you off platform (texting, whatsapp ect..) or uses the word "kindly" steer clear and report them to the moderation team immediately
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new