Scariest fish for 125 gallons

Batfish are creepy to me with those nasty leg looking fins. I'd get a rhinopias if I was getting a predator though
 
Ok so we hit the ugly.

Its a relatively small aquarium only being 6 ft long. I would like to incorporate one of those bull shark catfish into the tank. They really look killer under my single 3 w led spotlight which I bring everywhere lol.

My setup will be lit at an angle from one side like a spotlight almost. Casting a shadow across the whole tank the rock work will be creepy.

The beams of light will be able to grow coral where they point but the tank is going to be very drastic as far as shading.
 
Frog fish are pretty ugly but it would be the only fish since it will eat anything, even if it won't fit in it's mouth.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new