Scariest fish for 125 gallons

SeymourDuncan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
2,385
Reaction score
70
Location
Corn, Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like the title says but in a question form? What do you think is the most terrifying creepy fish that can live in a 125 gallon aquarium?

Reef safe or not.
 
All kidding aside though how bout a Harliquin Tusk? I'm not sure of the minimum tank size but those teeth are downright scary!
 
Morays do for sure. I have considered one.

Stone fish are pretty creepy too.

Hagfish might be cool. I don't know how large they get or if they are even obtainable.
 
I have heard that as well but never experienced it. They have quite a strong bits so I am very careful with them. I usually let it bite onto a pair of pliers to remove them.
 
i knew a guy in my town that had a bluering octo in his tank i think they are scary, like kill you scary
 
Octopus. Hmm. Might kill my malamute. He likes to stare at the tanks. Lol. Plus I don't want to have to vacuum seal the tank haha
 
Pufferfish fit the bill mentally. Just not physically. They are mean and goodness Lordy do I not want bit again. However they remind me of pumba
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new