Sceia - Peninsula Build thread - 48.5x30x21

It looks fantastic! And is that a monster frogspawn? I love to see them grown out like that :)

Jackie

Jackie
125g mixed reef peninsula
 
It looks fantastic! And is that a monster frogspawn? I love to see them grown out like that :)

Jackie

Jackie
125g mixed reef peninsula

Yea, that's a frogspawn I got from a client. It's 6 years of growth. Thing is absolutely amazing.
 
Your tank looks amazing!! :)
 
Wow beautiful shots!

May I ask your particular camera settings on the orange torch macro shot?
 
Wow beautiful shots!

May I ask your particular camera settings on the orange torch macro shot?

You'd have to ask Kim (lalani).... She does all my pics these days.
Haha, yep, but I'll be moving soon so Scott is going to have to learn how to use his camera :P

I was using melev's top-down photo box and had the camera set to Av mode, f8.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new