Schedule

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Vamsi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am having a weird situation with the schedule. I downloaded Vinny's schedule from facebook, and I modified the start and end times. schedule_1 and schedule_1a reflects that. And I have the brightness set at 50%.

This is my weird finding, I am clearly doing something wrong. But not sure what is my mistake.
1. So when the lights ramp up in the morning from 7:30 thru 9, the color is very bluish and you see the fluorescence from the corals. Please refer Pic img_800. I believe this is working as expected.

2. When the lights ramp down in the evening, i would expect the light (illumination) to be similar to what i see around 8ish in the morning . But I do not see the bluish light as expected, its got more of a green tint to it. Please refer Img_0630.

Its difficult to capture the accuracy of the illumnation from my phone. But to the naked eye it is a significant difference, more like a washed dull color.

But if I double click on the schedule and check show on lamp, it shows the distinct blue light.

Have any of you experienced this or noticed?

Thank you.

schedule_1.png schedule_1a.png IMG_800.jpeg IMG_0630.jpeg

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Go through each illumination channel and make sure no simulation effect is enabled.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 24.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 34.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 28.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.7%
Back