Science and Surplus stuff

Jhildebrand

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Next time you're in Milwaukee, check out American Science and Surplus on Oklahoma. Tons of cool stuff that can be repurposed for reefing. I got this stuff - dental and carving tools for fragging, microscope slides, graduated cylinder for vodka dosing, etc... all for super cheap. Also picked up a bunch of $1 storage tubs to organize all my parts and PVC fittings. I only had about 15 minutes this time through, so I had to look for what I needed, or I'm sure I'd have picked up more...

IMG_0624.jpg

They have all kinds of neato lab equipment and containers for the imaginative. I saw a sweet round beaker with short cylinder top that would have made the world's coolest half gallon nano project with a single high output LED in the spout for a light. Also have motors, tools, and parts for DIY projects if you're good with that stuff. Even my wife found things for her jewelry making hobby, including a lab chair for her workbench. It's a hit or miss mix of new and used stuff, but I've always found something worth buying every time I go :)

siropa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i'll spend at least and hour there everytime I go to milwaukee. love that place.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 15.6%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 73 47.4%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 49 31.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back