SCMAS, we have a private club forum!!

Dev795

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey SCMAS members, we have a BRAND NEW private SCMAS club forum here on R2R! You have to request access to join it, and Greg (@gcarroll) has to approve you (so be nice to him!). Btw, you may need to initially request access from a browser...I've not tried it through tapatalk, so I don't know if the app supports the function (this is also a great reason to check out R2R's mobile site). Here are the steps to gain access:

1. Go to this link: https://www.reef2reef.com/account/join-user-groups
2. Scroll down to "SCMAS Members (Private)"
3. Select the "Join User Group" option.

This will open a dialogue box where you can give your reason for requesting access (i.e., "I'm a member of SCMAS" or "Greg is AWESOME" or "I will be donating 40 hours to help with RAP" ...ya know reasons, Greg might be willing to let ya in).

Once you've done that (and after Greg has approved your request), you can find the private forum as a subforum of the main SCMAS forum here, or you can just click on this link: https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/scmas-private-club-forum.936/

You'll also get a cool "SCMAS Member" banner underneath your username that will identify you as an SCMAS club member here on R2R!

Let Greg or I know if you run into issues getting access!
Hoping to join! Live not far away and getting back into the hobby, cant wait

Reefer Reboot

F.V.P.!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@gcarroll I'm trying to join but the website still says $30.00 for 2022. It also says to fill out the form below but no form shows up.
Where's the form.jpg

Maybe if I just show up at a meeting? Are they being held live at the IHOP?

DesertCitiesReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@gcarroll I'm trying to join but the website still says $30.00 for 2022. It also says to fill out the form below but no form shows up.
Where's the form.jpg's the form.jpg

Maybe if I just show up at a meeting? Are they being held live at the IHOP?
The form shows up when I bring it up. Still doing zoom meetings and once in awhile at iHop.

Reefer Reboot

F.V.P.!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The form shows up when I bring it up. Still doing zoom meetings and once in awhile at iHop.
Thanks for the reply. Strange, today the form is showing up, hurray. Do you happen to know if there is going to be a meeting this Friday?

Reefer Reboot

F.V.P.!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the private SCMAS club forum still a thing? I requested to be included but have yet to hear anything. I have been trying to get a couple questions answered. Does membership get you into Reefapalooza free this year like last? If it does, can I get another membership for my wife?

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 60 38.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 22.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.8%
Back