Scoly help retracting!

BanditMan15

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2020
Messages
222
Reaction score
48
Location
Moore
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have this beautiful Scoly that I have had for about a year and all of a sudden it has started to retract. I need a little help where to start please. I haven't dipped yet ( wasn't sure if I could at this point ) around 120PAR and my entire tank is growing and looking great other than a little high phosphate. Tank is about 12 years old. Have some hair algae ( I have a refugium as well ) where should I start to get you guys some more information? Thanks everyone!

20231210_143335.jpg 20231210_143326.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new