OP
OP
Kayla carpenter

Kayla carpenter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not in the least, ive tried all salts, even added cold and never had anything but happy coral.
What you thinking a 50? Change then. Btw I do have a little gha but it’s almost gone now just on the rocks in the spots the tangs can’t get to.

outhouse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What you thinking a 50? Change then. Btw I do have a little gha but it’s almost gone now just on the rocks in the spots the tangs can’t get to.
what ever you feel comfortable doing, more the better. I use 30ml of vibrant weekly and it has got rid of all my GHA but thats for a 300g system. If you have 150 use 15ml. and buy the saltwater tank stuff not the reef tank stuff. The saltwater tank stuff is a little stronger. Best thing is it keeps my glass pretty clean for a long time

as I stated above I do monthly 100g water changes on a 300g system. I just started doing this 3 months ago. Never had my tank looking this good less about 10 years ago

outhouse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0428.JPG

outhouse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thats my current 210G tank,,,I started with 3 heads of frogspawn, 5 heads of branching hammer, and 1 rbta, and that lobo and scoly. I filled that tank up 2 years after that pick all the way to the top.

OP
OP
Kayla carpenter

Kayla carpenter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just added a uv at night because I found my pbt has ich and trying to catch all of the fish and qt then in a small 10gallon doesn’t seem like a good idea. Although I have played with using my coral qt and splitting them up and just having to do copper twice after the dt has gone fallow just not sure if I want to jump to that or if all 10 would fit in a 20 gallon. 3 tangs all about 3 inches each the rest are still kinda small

outhouse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fish sick, and coral decay. Stay on the water changes. All signs of bad water

OP
OP
Kayla carpenter

Kayla carpenter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are aware to keep copper out of DT I hope
Yep lol that’s why it’s not in there lol I started to qt when I had brook and maybe ich hit my tank but I think I missed some in a dead spot in the tank and when I moved things around it and bam I have it again…. I was looking at trying the proxid methoth humble says is showing some good results just not sure if I want to try that or not.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 17 28.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 50 83.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.0%
Back