Scoly showoff page!

Keep the awesome scoly pics coming!
 
I just started collecting scolys last week and am hooked. Here's a very rough iPhone pic of my first 2 under VHOs.

DA34F09E-C55B-47BA-BD1B-2441F2D2AFE9-3480-0000017FBD12C2A1.jpg


Got more coming in the mail!
 
Thanks man!!

I have to post another pic. The scolys got a third cousin. Daylight pic this time.

059D9A06-7FCE-4893-A3C7-10A032FCF66C-7336-0000035D6550D836.jpg
 
If anybody is interested in trading scoly for scoly give me a pm. I'm interested in finding a master scoly. I'd be willing to give up 2 scolys for a master scoly. Here are the three I have now. Let me know if you're willing to do a trade!
 

Attachments

  • image-3605010400.jpg
    image-3605010400.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 344

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new