OP
11f150

11f150

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, it could be possible my yellow tang killed it during the night. The day before it was completely healthy and eating. That scoly does tend to attach itself to my "turkey baster" when I spot feed, it feels very sticky on the baster. So I don't think ruling out that the kole tang when past it and got stuck in it. When the lights are out that scoly is compelely unfolded with feeders out.

Sea_Monkey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, it could be possible my yellow tang killed it during the night. The day before it was completely healthy and eating. That scoly does tend to attach itself to my "turkey baster" when I spot feed, it feels very sticky on the baster. So I don't think ruling out that the kole tang when past it and got stuck in it. When the lights are out that scoly is compelely unfolded with feeders out.

I woke up to my clown fish inside of my dendro, the clown fish was eating and healthy prior to being eaten. I believed that when the lights turn off the fish cant see and try to look for a place to sleep. And just got too close to the feeding tentacles.

eatbreakfast

Fish Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most corals feeding tentacles are not powerful enough to harm, let alone kill, a healthy fish.

Also clowns regularly host in duncans at night in aquaria, so the lights going out wouldnt have an affect on that. Most likely the fish was very weak or dead and the coral was taking advantage of an easy meal.

Back