Scoly?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kraig
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kraig

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 24, 2021
Messages
546
Reaction score
1,642
Location
St. Louis
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. I have a coral ID question. I bought this at a show today. I think its a Scolymia but my wife says possibly Trachyphyllia.

With the music going in the background and everything else going on I couldn’t understand the vender very well and missed the name.

This is about the size of my palm.

Any help is appreciated. Have a great day.

IMG_0347.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new