Scolymia DATA BASE SHOW YOUR SCOLI PICS

  • Thread starter Thread starter mike007
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have these two Scolys. Not that it matters to me but just curious if they would qualify as master scoly ?
Scoly2.jpg
Scoly3.jpg
 
I think you could call them that,, I really don't think they are though ,,, I have seen a lot less colorful ones being called Master's ,,, I think that term is being tossed out there to loosely lately,, most likely to trying to make a $350.00 Scoly a $1,000.00 Scoly jmo
 
Braves Fan...your opinion on mine sounds like it's NOT master but I can call it as such to up the price tag which I have no intention of selling or doing. I really don't know what defines master scoly and just looking for opinion.
Thanks for the response.... Cheers!
 
I have these two Scolys. Not that it matters to me but just curious if they would qualify as master scoly ?
Scoly2.jpg
Scoly3.jpg
these days ..oh yea .. let me know if you wanna sell them ;) i have been looking for some nice ones.
 
I have a question,, I have a couple of Scolys,, I used to and still do, feed them pieces of shrimp, which they seemed to like,, lately I have been feeding them Fauna Marin LPS pellet food,, are these LPS pellets good for them ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new